Saturday, November 7, 2009

at the drive-thru

So after my fun night of going out, I came home starving (what is it about walking in the door that makes me want to go straight to the refrigerator... given that I usually get home at dinnertime, I guess it is just habit). But since it was past midnight already, I decided to just ignore my stomach and go to bed. Of course, that just meant that I woke up feeling like I just HAD to eat something and my usual Diet Coke breakfast at work just wasn't going to cut it. I completely forgot that I even had any sort of breakfast food at my house so I headed to McDonald's on my way to work to grab a quick Egg McMuffin (I love those little things!).

So I pull in to the drive-thu and this is what I see:
Now, if you look beyond the GIGANTIC truck in front of me, you'll see a woman. Standing. Outside of her car. I'm not sure where this woman in from, but in Las Vegas, we usually just roll down our windows to place our orders. Getting out of your car is completely NOT NECESSARY!

 
Template by mylolly.com