Friday, November 6, 2009

diablo's

Last night, one of my few friends who live in Vegas called me inviting me to go hear her roommate's band play at Diablo's Cantina (a restaurant/bar at the Monte Carlo). I debated whether or not I wanted to lose out on precious sleep, but eventually decided it would be fun to go since I rarely go out and hadn't seen this friend since I first moved here. I felt like an idiot, though, as I was getting ready to go and had absolutely NOTHING to wear. Really, NOTHING. I tried on 5 different things (all of which are currently still on the floor where I threw them in my mad rush to get out the door on time) and nothing worked. I wanted to wear something nice but that didn't look like I was necessarily "trying." Ugh. I hate feeling like I have nothing to wear and I almost backed out of going, but in the end I went, and I had a really good time. Now all I have to do is figure out how many washes it is going to take to get this dumb smiley-face stamp off the back of my wrist.

 
Template by mylolly.com